One of a wide range of environmental protection systems against line breaches in outdoor areas Fence Security system is generally applicable to metal fences, electrically protected fences and walls. The system is formed by connecting sensors arranged at 3 meter intervals to the zone processor unit. Fence Security detects intrusion, impacts, climbing or cutting attempts in the perimeter barrier system. The status of each sensor connected to the zone processor unit can be monitored and analyzed electronically.
The system compares changes to sensors with effects on other sensors, thereby increasing the accuracy of the alarm. The alarm threshold prevents vibrations from wind or other environmental influences that generate false alarms.
A standard installation; It consists of connecting 50 sensors to the zone processor unit in two parts.
Operating Temperature is between -40 ° C and +70 ° C.
The system is managed from a single center by connecting all zone processing units to the central control software, wired or wireless via Dual COMM.
Fence and Wall Mounted System
- Sensor - consists of stationary parts
- 3 m Alarm Detection Area
- V-Alert Sensors - electronic circuit board in epoxy enclosure (Each sensor has a unique ID)
- 2 Zone Processor Unit
- Microprocessor controlled system is sensitive to changes in environmental conditions.
- Intrusion, climbing or hedge cutting can be monitored by generating an alarm signal
- Enhanced safety
- Detection of vibrations on the wall